I live (and was raised) in a multicultural environment which gives me a unique perspective on how to do things by first looking into a subject matter from various angles. I was raised with the concept of "Master English, Master the World" which has allowed me to collaborate and work with one universal language across the globe.
I ventured into web development during the final years of Microsoft FrontPage and got hooked with website development and monetizing web properties. I've been a Webmaster since 2007 and still administer and maintain a few web properties that are still generating revenues. I started learning Search Engine Optimization after Aaron Wall kindly gave me a free copy of his SEO Book in 2007 and since then I've been Blogging and Copywriting for various 'sponsored posts' agencies and their advertisers.
I'm a quick learner and a highly independent self-learner. I've experienced working with a diverse range of business partners while adapting to their equally diverse time-zones. I always appreciate working with a team that values self-improvement and always work to achieve higher efficiencies.
- Re-organized and consolidated the Monster SEO Sharepoint Site.
- Work with multiple Product Managers and Engineering Teams to implement Google Tag Manager for Universal Analytics and Webmaster Tools Verification across multiple web applications.
- Work with SEO Manager & Product Managers to provide SEO support to Engineering Teams.
- Provide technical SEO leadership and support to IT, Engineering & other departments
- Review and audit web applications to implement changes that complies with the latest technical best best practices to improve search engine visibility and performance.
- Stay up-to-date with latest Search Engine trends as well as Optimization strategies.
- Provided technical leadership of all WordPress related SEO projects.
- Worked with Graphic Designer to curate a balanced theme incorporating creative design without compromising on SEO.
- Developed a holistic SEO Web Development Checklist and re-organized the entire project workflow.
- Performed regular in-depth audits of client's website and monitored organic search performance.
- Consulted with SME & Corporate clients and discussed SEO audits, performance, strategies & best-practices.
Dec 2013 - Mar 2014
- Converted web design mockups into SilverStripe, OpenCart & WordPress themes.
- Reviewed and executed action plans drawn by the technical team to improve client's SEO.
- Assisted SEO Manager in Keyword Research, Content Analysis and SERP Monitoring.
- Analysed and developed an SEO friendly website for clients from the ground-up.
- SEO Audit (Code & Performance Review) for existing clients.
Dec 2011 - Jan 2012
- Assisted IT Manager in handling technical & broadband support to hotel guests.
- Worked with hotel concierge to ensure the highest guest satisfaction of internet connectivity within the premises.
- Monitored network equipment and network performance.
- Performed maintenance and troubleshooting of the network infrastructure.
- Assisted IT Manager in installing new network equipments into hotel rooms.
- Performed internal audits of hotel staff PC's.
2007 - Current
WordPess Development, Blogging, Copywriting, Website Maintenance, Graphic Design, Forum Administrator/Moderator, Web Traffic Analysis, Web Server Troubleshooting, Themes & PHP Scripts Customizations, Domain Configurations
Graduated with Second-Class Honors (Division One)
Graduated with a 3.93/4.00 Cumulative-Grade-Point-Average (CGPA).